3.20.2013

can this count as cooking?


If you follow me on Instagram, you have already seen this.  
And you already know that I decided this was a winning combo.

A while back I pinned something (OK, I pin a lot of things--food and not food related) that I thought might be enjoyable.  I found this soda at Heinen's last week so I decided to pick it up.  I didn't have ice cream.  And I didn't need fancy straws (though I did buy some fun polka dotted paper ones in the Easter section at Target recently).  Or chocolate.  I just needed whisky and the soda to call this a Pinterest win!

Yes, I realize today is the first day of Spring and whiskey and black cherry seems more winterish than springy but it's snowing and I have a cold.  Whiskey it is!

Follow me on Pinterest if you don't already.  



3 comments:

Blog- The New Black said...

LOVE this! Sounds delicious. That cute soda bottle doesn't hurt either.. ;)

Fizzgig said...

whenever mixing is involved, it counts as cooking!

CLEshopaholic said...

Was it as good as it sounds???