2.24.2013

I opened up to you, and you judged me.


I am not a huge movie-goer.  I love random documentaries more than most movies.  Hello Jiro Dreams of Sushi, I am looking at you.  (That movie makes me want to travel to Japan for that sushi and I don't even love sushi.  I don't even really like fish.  That's how good the documentary is.)  But I did see Silver Linings Playbook.  It was great!  And not just because Bradley Cooper isn't terrible on the eyes. (I actually don't really like him, I always see him as the character from He's Just Not That Into You.  I almost can't move past it.) SLP is almost too tough to watch in spots because of the mania.  But, mental illness is sometimes very tough to watch in real life so the filmmakers did a really good job of capturing this.  I can't wait to see this again.  

Side note: when I grow up, I would like to look like Jennifer Lawrence. I can't wait to see her Oscar Dress this evening.

image from Pinterest.

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

I'm gonna have to rent this one! so many differing opinions, but I have to see for myself!

Melinda said...

Such a good movie! We squeezed in watching it right before the Oscars. :) It was *extremely* chaotic to watch, but got the message across beautifully.