2.04.2013

And I feel....


I recently purchased my first Deborah Lippmann nail polish and I am wondering what took me so long.    Maybe it's the price tag ($18!).  Maybe it's the fact I don't know of any actual stores in the area that carry it (but Amazon and Beauty.com carry it).  Who knows!  But I. LOVE. IT!!! This photo was taken after 6 days of wear.  And I have the teeniest of chips on one of my pinkies.  Usually I paint my nails on Sundays but it's in such good shape I had a hard time justifying the polish change.  

Actually I bought this and Cleopatra in New York but Cleopatra's on backorder.

2 comments:

CLEshopaholic said...

They show up on Gilt all the time and I never pull the trigger! Glad to know its all its advertised to be!!

Fizzgig said...

you get what you pay for! unlike my crappy nails that have chipped off 2 days after painting them!