1.29.2013

who doesn't need a chevron sequin dress?

During the cleanse/detox/whatever you want to call it, I mentioned I was internet stalking Alt Summit.  I really have no idea why - I think I was at the end of the Internet.  But while stalking I saw this photo of Making It Lovely and Lovely Indeed that Chelsea had posted.  


I am not sure why I felt like I needed that dress, I have no events planned where I need to wear a dress let alone a sequin dress.  But I had to have it (it might have been the hunger).  It was on sale for $59.99.  For $60, I bought it and figured eventually I will need a chevron sequin dress for something.  Right?!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I have that dress!!!! I bought it when it went on sale b/c we have a ton of weddings this year. Great pick. :)

rachael said...

I totally agree – you'll be able to pull it out of the closet more often than you think. Great deal, too!

rachael said...

Alright...you're evil - I just bought it! :)

fabulouslytabitha said...

i love it!