7.12.2012

I'm still alive


I have finally come up for air.  Mainly because Gingey has decided to actually move to that shithole, Chicago.  (No, I love Chicago.  I really do.  But right now it can suck it.)  It hasn't totally sunk in that he's left yet.  But I can tell you this week hasn't been all that fun.  And probably next week isn't going to be either.  Or the week after, or the week after that...
It was supposed to be a "finite period of fun." We both knew going in to this that there was an end date-we knew he was moving, we knew what we were getting in to (kind of).  But stuff happens when you are busy making other plans.  And sometimes timing really sucks. The whole thing isn't wrapped up in a pretty package but that's not to say it's not a good thing.

And Chicago is lovely to visit.  

3 comments:

CLEshopaholic said...

you CANNOT call him Gingey. It reminds me of Shrek and the massive cookie!!

Alana said...

phone sex!

Alana said...

phone sex!