6.04.2012

can I get a beer in this barre?


This past saturday I headed east with some of my favorite ladies to check out Barre Cleveland.  I am a little crazy cakes and did my regular Saturday morning workout and then went to this workout.  Why the double workouts? I wasn't sure how hard the class was going to be and I also need to work off some of the beer/pizza/etc from hanging out recently.  While, I am not 100% sure I would make the trek again, I am pretty sore from the class.  I just like my classes with a little more sweat (and a few less fake boobs).  My favorite part of the class might have been getting the giggles while basically thrusting a lot (no men allowed in the class so thankfully it was just a few friends and some random women that saw me air hump).  I told Alana that the barre needed to at least pay for dinner before I rubbed up on it.  And the word "poke" being said aloud repeatedly made me snicker like I was a 12 year old boy.  Hey, I never said I was mature.

image from here--and if this was really us, I would be the one in the grey tank top laughing.

6 comments:

Alana said...

ha! that would be you laughing. i am still a little sore...but would have loved some mo' sweat!!

tabitha said...

i am still sore too. and can you imagine the laughter if we did have beer in the barre?

All Lacquered Up said...

My triceps and upper back muscles are still killing me. Going home and running after was a BAD decision

Fizzgig said...

oooh this looks interesting! I always say, try something new and realize you aren't as in shape as you think you are! No matter how intense or not....it's the change up that does it!

I have never seen a class like this in my area but it looks interesting!!

Rachel said...

I heard this place opened! Hilarious to hear what you thought :) I don't think I could do it... I'll stick to hot yoga lol.

Wearing Mascara said...

OMG... I don't know if I'd be able to handle myself appropriately. #dirtymind