6.20.2012

before you came in to my life I missed you so bad



Like almost everyone else I know, I am obsessed with Call Me Maybe.
But this version is seriously my summer jam.
I might have requested a friend play it about 10 times while hanging at her awesome Airstream the other weekend.  I am not sure if I love it because it's Jimmy Fallon (who while not a ginger, I have a major crush on) or if it's because there is a kazoo in it or if it's because they just look like they are having so much fun.
Can you play a video from YouTube on repeat?  

5 comments:

Heather said...

I watched this video a million times last weekend. I can't get enough of Jimmy Fallon (and Call Me Maybe).

Bite Buff said...

Love love love.

Fizzgig said...

i hate to admit it, but i heart call me maybe...it's so catchy!!!

Rachel said...

I seriously had no idea what that song was until Wednesday of this past week. LOL. Oops. People at work were talking about it and they kept saying "you know, that call me maybe song," and I was like "nope. Seriously have no clue what you're talking about." Ha. I clearly am WAY out of the loop! :P

Crystal @EatDrinkClev said...

I'm so glad I found this on your blog! JF is my super duper crush - LOVE IT!!!!