5.19.2012

Cleveland, I love you but Austin is gaining on you


I am in Austin for a nice long weekend.  I have been shopping, eating, and drinking my face off.  Oh and I have been trying to tan myself like I am a rotisserie chicken.  The weather has been amazing-along with the food.  If you happen to find yourself in Austin, you must check out Barley Swine and Swift's Attic.

The weird thing about my trips to Austin is that exes always decide to text me while I am here.  I haven't heard from them in weeks or months and now they decide to pop up during my fun time.  Well now I know why we're exes.  GO AWAY!  Can't you tell I am busy?!




3 comments:

Fizzgig said...

seriously? that photo of the pool is ah-may-zing!!! so jealous!!! and yea, guys have radar. you are relaxed, and having a good time, so of course they know they should hit you up. if someone could market that gene that allows them to do that, we wouldn't need spies!

Crystal @EatDrinkClev said...

Austin is on my must visit list. This post bumped it up a few notches...

Heidi Robb said...

Why I haven't I been *here* before? As in A) Austin, and B), your blog?!

Lame, Heidi, lame.