4.10.2012

it's a celebration?



I did it!

But, I wish I was more excited about actually reaching this 60 pound goal.  Almost all last week I was under my goal weight but it wasn't official because technically I only count Tuesday's weigh ins.  So this morning I was up bright and early weighing myself like a crazy person.  (Even Bacon was like "enough already, lady!")  And I have "officially" lost over 60 pounds.  But I was still lower most of the week so I am pissed-pissed that I didn't drink all week, tracked everything, worked out and didn't lose as much as I had hoped to or even what the scale had been telling me most of the week.  

I want to smack myself.  Really, I should just be happy that I accomplished that goal.  I get to wear my shoes, my crazy disco Dorothy shoes. Maybe that's what will get me excited-putting on the shoes and wearing them outside of my house...now, where o where should I wear them?! 

7 comments:

Heather said...

You did it - congrats! Wear your shoes to go grocery shopping - who the hell cares!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!! :)

Crystal @EatDrinkClev said...

Oh my gosh - I am SO proud of you! Next time I see you, we are going to celebrate!! xoxo

Fizzgig said...

congrats on reaching your goal, allow yourself to enjoy it!!! it'll just get harder the more you lose, trust me! take every pound you can get!!

Jill said...

You should be happy, who cares if you were a little lower earlier in the week? YOU REACHED 60 POUNDS!!!! That's awesome, and very motivational, congrats!

Jill @lifelovecake

Allison M. said...

you should wear them EVERYWHERE

Tina said...

That is amazingly awesome!