3.15.2012

so I creep...


ah the benefits of internet creeping.  
Oh you have a friend who is friends with one of your crushes.  Well, let's go see if there are any photos you can view.  Oh looky looky!  Lots of photos!  Holy fuck is that a snake?!  Please god tell me that isn't where he lives! Oh another snake!  What the fuck?!  How many photos does he need to post of his snakes eating mice?  Does anyone over the age of 12 really put posters on their ceiling?  That room looks so dirty, I think I need a shower...and not in a good way- like in a I need to shower with bleach kind of way.

Well, there goes that crush.

2 comments:

justine said...

Shiver...

Fizzgig said...

uh, you had me at photos of a snake eating a mouse......i am aware of the circle of life, but i enjoy being ignorant of it! eek!