1.02.2012

it's only 3 weeks...21 days


Ah, the good old "prison breakfast" as I like to call it.  Cottage cheese, with a little preserves mixed in. Light wheat toast.  And usually a coffee or 10.  Since joining Weight Watchers, I have found this is the lowest point breakfast I can have that also doesn't make me want to hurt someone because I am so hungry.  OK, sometimes I still want to hurt people because I am hungry but usually that's around 4 in the afternoon.  (Goal of 50 pounds.....I can see you and I am coming for you who cares who gets caught in the cross fire I mean business enough of this messing around.)
But the real reason I took these photos was not to show anyone that I have one of the most boring breakfasts out there but because apparently I am thirsty.  Two nights of heavy drinking in a row will do that to a lady.  A 20z of iced tea and coffee (or tea on sunday because I was too lazy to make coffee).
Well for the next three weeks, I am not going to be drinking.  Yep, I said it.  I put it out there.  No drinking for me until my friend's wedding on the 21st. A couple of reasons---I am like less than 5 pounds away from my initial weight loss goal (and my stretch goal isn't too far away either) and I am sure that the last couple of months of overindulging hasn't helped and a little detox might be all I need to get there. Also, two of my friends stop drinking for the month of January as their detox, so I have support.  We can all not drink together.  
So the need to rehydrate in the morning will only be a result of a kick butt workout and not a giant hangover the size of Texas...at least for the next three weeks.


4 comments:

Green Dog Wine said...

So close! WORK IT! :)

Jill said...

I'm trying to lose 30 too! So know that you're not the only one that's miserable. This portion control and no sweets thing sucks!!! Good luck and reward yourself at that wedding!

Allison M. said...

Werk it friend.

I mixed in some jam today with my bland greek yogurt.

I'm hangry now.

Alana said...

you seriously have been kicking some ass! good luck with the 3 weeks. just think how easy it will be to get drunk on the 21st!!