1.01.2012

HELLO 2012!


Happy New Year!  The holiday season is OFFICIALLY over. 
I now am going to bore you with some of the things I want to work on in 2012...not really resolutions per se, just things to work on.

Wear more sparkles
Dress up more
Wear fancy shoes
Ease off the Facebook stalking
Drink less beer...more wine...or vodka...or bourbon
Stop throwing clothes on the bathroom floor
Break in the new mattress
Buy less from Target
Do my hair more
Eat more vegetables
More make-out sessions
Stop lounging around in Under Armor on the weekends
Run more
Hit that weight loss goal (so close yet so far away)
Only wear the good underwear

Here's to a fantabulous 2012.  Cheers!

4 comments:

Bite Buff said...

All pretty great goals!

Fizzgig said...

heres to an amazing 2012, i hope it is all you wish it to be!!

Crystal @EatDrinkClev said...

I think I'm adding "do my hair more" to my list too! Great idea! Hope 2012 is your best year yet!

Tee said...

Read it finally. Rise to the occasion friend, get your resolution on.