1.17.2012

for every goal there is a reward...amended version


When I originally set out to lose some weight, I made these Frye boots my goal purchase.  I have wanted them for years and fat calves just won't fit in them.  (And they aren't cheap.)  They remind me of a pair my mom had in the 70's that I would play dress up in, I loved those boots.  But now that I am here, I don't want to actually buy the boots anymore-well, I do but I don't want them to be all funked up with salt and snow and before you know it, boot season will be over.  So I am amending my goal purchase-along with my goal.  (My original goal was 50 pounds and Frye boots.) 
New goal is 60 pounds (maybe 65) and Kate Spade Charm shoes.  By the time I get there, it should be just in time to start wearing them.


I'll make the boots a keeping the weight off reward.

5 comments:

Green Dog Wine said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Both your goal prizes are fabulous!
Congratulations on such a wonderful and life changing accomplishment. I am hoping to follow in your foot steps as I embark on my own weight loss journey. You are a real inspiration!

Heather said...

Those are too gorgeous for words.

Fizzgig said...

ooooooh! im not even a shoe person and i love those! so cute!! goals and rewards are the best ways to get where you are going! if you cant pamper yourself, what else is there????

CLEshopaholic said...

Love both!!! Cant wait to see a pic of them on your feet!!