11.03.2011

you play fantasy what?!

Not sure when it happened, but I became that girl who plays Fantasy Football.  I don't even watch that much football anymore so I picked players based on if I had heard of them in some way shape or form.  They might have dated someone from reality television (Jay Culter, I am talking about you.  You too Reggie Bush---so what you dated Kim Kardashian) or they might have played for Ohio State (Santonio Holmes, looking at you buddy) or I let auto draft pick them up.  Well needless to say, my team SUCKS!!!  After a few weeks in, I finally came to the realization of just how bad my team was (still is--that's what happens when you pick B list players based on relationships with B list celebrities) and decided I would amend my goal.  My new goal was going to be to lose every game.  I can't even do that right----last week I won my first game.  I didn't even play a kicker. 

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

i bet you win and piss off all the men!! I do this every year with basketball brackets. i loathe sports but i like colors, states, and mascots and this is how i pick my teams.

maybe men should pay more attention to what we have to offer and less on who kicked a run into first base. Or...whatever they do in football.

Good luck!

Jen said...

I love this post for so many reasons. This is my first year doing a fantasy team, and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. (I picked the hotties, of course) and somehow, I'm in the playoffs.