10.22.2011

you're gonna die in there


Please tell me you are watching this?  
Seriously, please tell me you are watching this.  I totally need to talk to someone about how amazing and messed up at the same time this show is.  So far I have watched every episode at least 2 times.  One time to watch it and the second time to try an figure out what the hell is going on.  And even after the second time, I'm still not sure I know what's going on but I can't wait for the next episode.  
I love my Gossip Girl and my Real Housewives and Happy Endings but this show is kind of amazing and not just because Connie Britton's hair is the things dreams are made of or the fact we've seen Dylan McDermott's naked behind a few times. That last part might be a really good reason to watch it though...just sayin'.

4 comments:

Fizzgig said...

Im your girl! I just posted about how this is my new lost! So!!!! after 3 episodes im wondering if the whole cast is dead? and how sad that now the maid will neverf be released from this world since her bones have been cemented under the gazebo?! Obvy the boy is dead, but what do you think about the neighbor? her daughter has clearly aged, but she seems to have some sort of hold over the dead in that house?

how about how the burned guy just totally smashed the lover to death with a shovel? awesome!

And what do you think about the wifes baby? is it a ghost (rubber suit)baby or what? ack! i absolutley am addicted to this show, ive watched each episode a minimum of 5 times!!!!! i am so happy a show is back on that has some substance!!!!!

smitten in cle said...

I want to watch this so bad! But, due to my weird fear of zombies I'm afraid I'd need therapy! Please, please tell me there are no zombie-like dead people...

Suzanne said...

They aren't zombies like The Walking Dead (which I just started watching also and am fascinated by) but there are dead people/ghosts. I hate gore and scary movies yet I am in LOVE with this show.

Suzanne said...

oooh I hadn't thought about everyone being dead...I agree creepy boy who is always around has to be a ghost. I think I need to go watch all three episodes again to see if watching them in succession helps me figure out what's going on.