10.15.2011

when did I get so old?!


Today I turn 35.  
And to be honest, I am not all that excited about it.  Now I have to check the 35-40 box when giving my age range.  That's freaking old!!!  When did this happen?!  I swear it was just yesterday I was turning 30 but nope. Now I am pretty sure I am a cougar.
34 was kind of a big year--I bought my first house, broke up with Jeep after 18 years and bought a Subaru, lost 40+ pounds (and still working on more).  
I hope that 35 is just as good to me. 

6 comments:

Bite Buff said...

I think 35 is going to be even better!

Heather said...

I have a feeling this is going to be your year!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Suzanne! :)

CLEgal @ Why CLE? said...

Happy birthday! Hope it's a great year!

Jane said...

Damn girl. Congratulations on the weight loss. That's amazing! Happy birthday!

Alana said...

sorry this is so belated...but happy birthday! seems like things are aligning for an even better year!