10.02.2011

otherwise known as it seemed like a good idea at the time


Fatty Natty!
Maybe it was the 3 Kentucky Bourbon Ales.  Maybe it was the chocolate covered pretzel shot. Or maybe it was the fatty natty.  Maybe, it was all three that allowed me to play the "why did I take my pants off here?!" game as well as the "where in the hell is my bra?" game. 
I love to wake up after a night of drinking and try to figure out why I was taking my clothes off in random spots in the house.  Sure my pants are in the basement...my bra is in the spare bedroom but my shirt is in the kitchen?! Oh and I am by myself?!  Makes perfect sense.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hehe. Oh, the good ole days.......

Suzanne said...

Good ole days?! This was last night.

Fizzgig said...

wtf is a chocolate pretzel shot? DO TELL!

Sometimes I drink too much and scare myself. Like, if I for some reason open food with a butcher knife and leave it on the counter.

I think, omg someone was in here.

Yea, and they took out my knife but didn't murder me.

alchohol is bad.