10.13.2011

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya...

Have you seen this photo floating around the inter webs?!
How I love this movie.  Even after all this time, it's still one of my favorites.  It combines some of my favorite things: an 80's wrestler (I was in love with WWF back in the 80's so Andre the Giant in this movie was like the greatest), a cute boy (Carey Elwes-Oh he was so pretty in this movie), a funny man (Billy Crystal-for some odd reason I really liked him back in the day), catchy one-liners, and love, true love (aka a sappy love story).

image found here.

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

ive seen the picture but not the story. are they doing another movie? because i might pee my pants if they did! This is one of the classics that never gets old!

"Hes not dead, hes just mostly dead"

Sara said...

Awesome! It took me a minute to spot the ROUS. Also, where's Fred Savage??