9.26.2011

here a boob, there a boob, everywhere a boob...and a breast pump


Rue and I went on our first road trip this past weekend.  
The weekend was filled with cheap alcohol. Lots and lots of cheap alcohol. And boobs.  And chips. And boob talk. And cookies.  And breast pumping.  And Julie's amazing Rice Krispy treats. And more breast pumping.


 Margarita in a can?! Absolutely!

There was a little bit of seriousness included--a trip to the Flight 93 memorial. 

The newly dedicated permanent memorial.

Who doesn't love a fire?

A trip to the lodge for more cocktails.

Good friends!

I have known three of these ladies since high school!  It's always so much fun to spend time with them even if it means listening to more talk about breast feeding than one should endure in a 48 hour period.  
And next year, if I see someone else's boobs more than I see my own, there will be payback!  Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Fizzgig said...

margarita in a can? I'm a fan! breast pumping? eh.

Girls at work do that behind a curtain in the gym while im blow drying my hair and it makes me feel uncomfortable, because inevitalby someoen doesnt hook up right, and there is some blatent sucking from the machine.

not a fan.