7.21.2011

pure and simple every time

Super extra bonus points if you recognized the title of this post is from a song.  If you didn't get the extra credit, do you remember the band The Lightning Seeds?  And the song Pure?  There, I gave you the answer.

So I showed you a ridiculous up close, unflattering photo of my face--clearly not my finest moment.  I have always had blackheads, and oily skin, and large pores, and rosacea.  The rosacea is a problem that has really reared it's head in the last few years and I have to use a prescription cream for it and combine it with my skin becoming sensitive, I needed to change up my cleaner.  I have tried every cleanser under the sun from drugstore to department--I found Aveeno to be my best friend until I found cleansing oil.  I have realized the best way to fight oil is with oil-currently it's Philosophy Purity Made Simple Mineral Oil-Free Cleaning Oil.  My skin situation has seriously improved with the addition of this little baby to the routine.  A little goes a long way and my skin is happier for it.

I have paid for this product, will continue to pay for this product.  I just love it a lot and wanted to shout about it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

My mom is obsessed with QVC, thus she is obsessed with Philosophy and thus she got us (her children) obsessed with it, too! I LOVE the purity face wash!

Sports Stole My Man said...

I've been using the regular Philosophy cleanser for a few years now. At a recent trip to Sephora, I picked this kind up and put it in my basket. Then I chickened out, put it back on the shelf and got the kind I normally get.I figured, if I'm paying $30 for cleanser, I had better LOVE it! I'm glad to know someone actually tried this out and likes it. I was just afraid that because it wasn't "soap," my face wouldn't feel clean.