4.04.2011

finally!!!


I feel like I accomplished something this weekend...and by something I mean I am through all the Dexter that is available to me (or so I thought*) . Season 4 has been viewed---marathon style, thanks to Heather and her husband, Jay, who burned be the half of season 3 I was missing along with all of season 4. So if you wanted to know a recap of my weekend, you can picture me on my couch with Bacon on my lap watching Dexter, ordering in pizza so I didn't have to interrupt my viewing. (I did clean the fridge out, clean behind the stove and the whole oven, clean the bathroom, grocery shopped, took Bacon for a 3 mile walk to the Metroparks but that was really all just a ploy not to feel like a total slug and to justify the 15 hours of Dexter that was watched) And HOLY CRAP!!! That season 4 finale was a killer.


*I thought I would have to wait until August or so to find season 5. But someone informed me that if I had Showtime, I could view season 5 On-demand. Some one's going to be ordering Showtime for the weekend---or the month if that's the shortest amount of time I can sign up for. And, well it looks like you have next weekends recap already.

7 comments:

Green Dog Wine said...

Was it pizza from Gioninos??? :) So glad you liked it! Like I said - I lucked out and got to watch most of Season 4 on Demand at my parents house before they cancelled it but I only got to like episode 10 or whatever - I still have 2 more to go!

Heather said...

You need to let Allison borrow the last 2 episodes of Season 4 - she's going to die!
And we just ordered Showtime this morning so that we can do the same thing......guess we'll all be on our couches this coming weekend. I hope the weather stays crappy.

kimi said...

Yep, we watched all of season 5 with Showtime on demand. I couldn't function otherwise until we watched it all. Enjoy!!!

Bite Buff said...

If you do, then you better invite me over! I'm dying to see Season 5 after the shocking Season 4 finale (no pun intended).

What a great way to spend the weekend, and it sounds similar to those spent in this household. :)

Bite Buff said...

Umm, just read everyone else's comments....

Season 5 Watch Party!

Suzanne said...

Katrina, that's one long party---like a 12 hour long party!

Fizzgig said...

im commenting here to save from looking at that damned samoas picture. i thought not buying them would help but i still bout the giant container of samoas ice cream and ate it all in 2 days.

this is why im on a strict diet and working out so damn much. i have a problem!