3.01.2011

internet, it's not you, it's me



I haven't been feeling the internet all that much the last couple of weeks. My google reader had over 1,000 posts I hadn't read up until I decided there really wasn't too much that I was missing and decided to "mark all as read".

I haven't given up on technology all together though. It's like 2000 all over again and I have been spending my time with my phone (not all my time though because that would just be sad). I have rediscovered text messaging---particularily drunk text messaging.

Forget you, twitter. I am not going to tell my followers to come make out with me. But, I might have better results. Maybe I should rethink this....
image from here.

1 comment:

tangotillyouresore said...

Kudos for having it in you to click Mark All As Read. I've been known to return from vacation and read (at least the titles) of everything I missed from like 150 feeds.