2.21.2011

Do they have Blueberry Muffin and Huckleberry Pie and Orange Blossom flavors too?


I am a sucker for packaging.  I am a marketers dream.  And I love Strawberry Shortcake, the doll and the dessert. Yesterday while grocery shopping (with an actual shopping list-a plan, a direction, something to prevent impulse shopping buys), I passed this on an end cap.  (I told you, a marketers dream.) I had to try it.  It's just coffee and it could be good...maybe. Even the checkout girl was interested in it.  Us girls, we're suckers for hot pink.
So this morning, I tried it.  I am not sure how I feel about it.  I feel like it should be sweet but it's not (I don't like sugar in my coffee). But it's not bad.  Not great either. I wouldn't say it's the worst coffee purchase ever.  At least the bag looks pretty.

image from here.

5 comments:

Green Dog Wine said...

OMG - I HAD THAT IN MY CART LAST WEEK and then put it back because I wussed out because I was like - uh what if I hate it and then I just spent $6 on it? :P TOO FUNNY!

Hungry In Cleveland said...

I must look for this next time I go grocery shopping (or to Target)

Alana said...

Yup, I'm a sucker, too. Picked up their Mocha Mint over the holidays. It was actually very good!

Fizzgig said...

oh my...now this sounds like the most delicious thing to be created!!

lostinagalaxy said...

Hmm, I'm simultaneously fascinated and revolted.