1.14.2011

how am I just finding out about this show?


I am seriously doing everything I can to avoid painting.  I don't really hate painting this much but for some reason the thought of it causes me to do anything but actually pick up a brush, pour some paint in to the pan and start painting.  So in my procrastination fueled Netflix watching, I discovered Dexter.  (Actually it was initially sparked by friends and co-workers talking about how good it is...then along came Netflix. And BAM! here we are watching Dexter for hours on end.)  I have no idea why I even thought this was a good idea since Grey's Anatomy makes me squeamish but I kind of love it.  I am still in the first season....can't...get...enough.  
And is it weird that I think Dexter (I love me a gingy) is kind of hot?!

6 comments:

Organic Warrior said...

We LOVE this show! I read the books years ago & when I found out they were making it a show, I was so excited. Did you ever watch Six Feet Under? He was in that too. That was another awesome show that we loved. I was sad when it ended. You definitely should Netflix that next I think!

Green Dog Wine said...

So - 1: I expect more out of you - you are usually way more on top of things 2: going back to #1 - have you been living under a hole?!?! :P 3: I love Dexter and I want to marry him (I love all his Dodge commercials with his sexy voice) 4: did you know he's married to Deb? (YUCK!)

Heather said...

We must be on the same wavelength b/c Jay and I JUST watched the first episode of the first season on Wednesday! I see a Dexter viewing marathon in my future for this weekend....

Jane said...

First episode... The ending... One of my favorite scenes on a television show EVER.

The second season sort of lost me, but from what I've heard, it picks back up in later seasons.

Bite Buff said...

It gets even better. Wait until Season #4!

P.S. Allison, good news...he and "Deb" and getting divorced!

smitten in cle said...

Sorry to tell you, but if you start at season 1 and work your way through, you will never get to painting! Each season wraps and you think it couldn't get any better. Then it does!!!