12.13.2010

Sunday funday makes for a rough Monday


These cups totally creep me out. Imagine drinking you coffee and then a little head is poking out at you. Not enjoyable, not enjoyable at all.
Speaking of not enjoyable---a snowy Monday morning after a fun Sunday. It started with FINALLY getting my internet. After hours and hours wasted calling and cursing out AT&T, I finally got a working internet connection. This might have been enough to make my day but then Heather and Bacon's buddy, Diddy, stopped over bearing treats. (totally delicious by the way) Bacon and Diddy ran around the house like two crazy puppies hopped up on crack. It wore Bacon out and for that I am grateful.
Next up was dinner at a new neighbors. (side note: there is a single gentleman that lives across the street that once one of my friends heard this they put a plan in motion to basically have me married to this guy in no time flat. This single man was also invited to dinner.) Dinner started with the neighbor bringing over a can of Four Loco! (the man is classy, what can I say. Maybe he's right for me afterall.) Then it was Black Chirstmas' (Guiness and Christmas Ale---very tasty) then Black Heinys (Guiness and Heineken---not very tasty) back to Black Christmas'. Yeah....this morning is rough, to say the least.

4 comments:

smitten in cle said...

no matter how rough my day's going I can always count on your posts to crack me up. thanks for letting me laugh at and with you!

Bite Buff said...

My dad used to have a coffee mug with an eyeball that appeared after drinking a little bit. It was so creepy! Your picture just brought back bad memories. :)

Heather said...

How the heck do you find these things??! :)

Glad you're enjoying the treats (and that they're out of my house!)....

Alana said...

I had the same Monday morning pain...however I was one lucky lady and had a 'work from home snow day.' :)