12.17.2010

just over a week to go until Christmas...



...and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. Everyone's getting gift cards anyway...so that's one trip to Giant Eagle (because I suck. I will add it to my list) and I should be done. Good thing the new house is like 3 blocks from a Giant Eagle because god forbid I am forced to make any effort. I have found myself wandering around Lowe's shopping for things for the new house....unable to decide on anything and getting so overwhelmed I end up with yet another floor cleaner and something like a paint brush (but no paint). No joke I think I have at least 6 bottles of different floor cleaners that have been purchased within the last 2 months. Maybe everyone in my family should get a slightly used bottle floor cleaner. Merry Christmas!
image from here.

2 comments:

Alicia at Poise in Parma said...

I'm with ya on the gift cards this year. I cannot get myself started on holiday shopping to safe my life. Plus I love those damn FuelPerks points.

Fizzgig said...

im going out to night.

wish me luck.

more luck to you because the longer you wait, the meaner the public will be come!