11.29.2010

Peyton, I kind of loved you...until I Facebook stalked you a little bit


Thank God Facebook wasn't around when I was younger---it might have ruined my childhood crush on Brian Sipe (I loved me some Cardiac Kids back when we had season tickets in the Dawg Pound.  Yes, my parents thought brining a 4-6 year old to the original Dawg Pound back in the early 80's was a good idea.)  Anyway if Facebook had existed, I might have learned that Brian Sipe liked to kick puppies or something and I would be over him faster than you could say "Get in Shape, Girl
So cut to my modern day Browns crush, Peyton Hillis.  I know I am not alone in this crush.  Those biceps, those eyes, that athletic ability....hold on, I might need a moment here.  So a little Facebook stalking later and I am looking at Peyton Hillis' likes (profile is private but the likes are visible).  I expected the hunting ones.  I expected to see some Arkansas ones.  I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised about the conservative ones.  But Payton, you are hurting my feelings with Sarah Palin.  And then I moved on to the movies----A Walk to Remember, My Sister's Keeper, Clueless, Made of Honor, Dear John?????  
I feel like I always do after a little Facebook stalking time....a little dirty and totally crushed.  
I wonder if Brian Sipe is on Facebook?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Haha - I've never stalked a celeb on FB. I should check out my love, Justin Timberlake. Though, based on your success with this, maybe I shouldn't.......

Fizzgig said...

omg you said get in shape girl! i had the ribbon! awe-sommmme!

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

Alana said...

HA! This takes his hotness down a few notches!