11.24.2010

i don't play well with others



It's been a stressful couple of weeks between packing, getting loan documents ready, planning my move, working, etc. Add to all that fun the fact my grandmother had a pretty massive stroke 2 weeks ago and you have some serious fun. (G-ma has been moved to a skilled nursing facility and from the looks of it, won't be returning to her home even if she improves) Stress doesn't make me funny or witty...it amps up the catty and bitchy. Not a fun catty and bitchy either...it's actually more mean and sad. Because I don't have much nice to say, I have been TRYING to stay silent. yeah....that's not going so well for me. This time of year makes a lot of people stupid---
So...I am thankful this year is almost over. I am thankful that I have some close friends who put up with the catty and the bitchy. I am thankful I haven't ripped someone's head off today (but it's still early).
Happy Thanksgiving---a little early.
image found here.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma, Suzanne.
And maybe it was a good thing we missed each other this past weekend.....maybe it saved me from getting my head bit off....(I kid, I kid).
Happy Thanksgiving!