11.15.2010

the countdown--2 weeks from today

(Welcome to my home)

(I know the first thing I am moving in to the house and exactly where it's going---not that I have been planning or thinking about it too much)

(there will be lots of wine/beer/cocktails to be had in the backyard.  And since it's completely fenced, Bacon will burn off some energy running around--THANK GOD!)

I close on this bad boy two weeks from today and I can't be more excited.  To try and contain my excitement a little, I have been stalking my new house  (My realtor said everyone does it, I believe her.)----random walks with Bacon past the house, random drive-bys on my way home from the gym, random drive-bys on my way to the gym.  FYI, this isn't working, it's actually having the opposite effect, I am more excited with every pass of the house. And actually this past week and the little gym I work out at (there are only 4-5 of us that work out at a time) I met one of my new neighbors to be--holy random, holy awesome.  Saturday on my stalking trip I stopped over and said hello to her....and she introduced me (and Bacon) to some neighbors.  A bunch of them are around my age and from what I hear like to hang out with the neighbors.  Also a good friend lives about a block and a half away.  I seriously cannot wait!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations! The house looks amazing.

alexa - cleveland's a plum said...

this is so exciting!!!

looks amazing :)

i love the brick!

Fizzgig said...

now this is exciting, and the house looks amazing!!!

and yea everyone stalks their house. i use to peek in the windows all the time!!! the anticipation is so horrible!

Heather said...

Can't wait to see it in person! Let me know if you want to walk the dogs -- and I can help you stalk!!

Allison M. said...

Love the little brick porch on the back.

Rachel said...

Congrats! :)