10.11.2010

our own little piece of the Shore

The Jersey Shore that is.  
DJ Pauly D was in Cleveland this past weekend-at Tequila Ranch.  While I didn't personally see him (I had a race to rest up for, I think looking through the photos was enough to make me feel like I am kind of like I was there but without the stench of fake tanner and hair spray rubbing off on me.  (Truth be told, if Heather had been able to go, I probably would have been there after a little GTL.  And I might have even wore a bumpit)

 How many body guards does this man need? And is that Fat Joe on the left?

Snooks even made it to town.  Um, how bad is it if you aspire to look like a reality star/oompa loompa?

That's a whole lot of ladies....But look how excited the one dude (top rightish area of the photo) looks to finally see Pauly D in person.

all the photos from Metromix.

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is fantastic, and depressing all at the same time. I know it's lame, but I was so down for some fist pumpin with Pauly.......

Bite Buff said...

O.M.G. this was a perfect start to my morning.

Fizzgig said...

oh my how could i have missed it? my mom just loves the situation, cus hes on dancing with the stars.

she doesnt know his sleaz-ery!