10.06.2010

I suck!

There are a few things I have been sucking at lately. I am/was a sorority advisor and I suck at it. I hate to say it but I don't really care about dealing with the drama that college girls deal with---so I haven't been dealing with it and therefore I suck as an advisor. Finally, today, I recognized how much I have been sucking and emailed my resignation from the position to the main advisor. Step one in not sucking.
I suck at buying a house. I don't think I am that picky but I guess I really am. Surprising considering I live in a house that when I moved in had an ugly pink kitchen with ugly blue gray trim, no dishwasher and an ugly bathroom. I guess the right house hasn't come along. Can the houses I look at not suck?
I suck at doing the dishes. Did you notice the part where I said there was no dishwasher in my house?! Can some dish washing fairies come by and clean my kitchen for me while I am at work? And while your at it, can you mop the kitchen floor? um, that would be great, thanks!
I suck at putting away my clean laundry. I usually like to leave it draped over the drying rack in the basement and go get it as needed. God help if anyone moves upstairs, I am almost sure they will see my pantless behind run to the basement because I have no clean pants in my place.
I suck at is dating. I don't do it...period. So I should really say I haven't been sucking anything. I am debating on how to correct this...and while I do that, I am still not sucking.
image found here.
Also, there are a lot of things I don't suck at this week but that's not what this post is about so I am leaving off how I kicked butt in interviews, and stood up for myself and what is best for me, and had some new workout personal records.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love this. I suck at finishing the laundry. I don't have any trouble starting it, but actually bringing it up from the basement and folding and putting away is where I suck. I actually have 2 loads down there right now (since last week!).

Fizzgig said...

they have those fairies. they are called kids. but only you have to take care of them and birth them, so maybe chores arent so bad?