10.15.2010

34


Today I turn 34.

And turning 34 is so much better than turning 30 and way better than turning 31 (31 was my least favorite of all my birthdays so far). I used to think it was total BS when I heard people talk about how they really started to feel comfortable with themselves in their 30's but I swear the further in I get the more I totally buy in to that thought. Not saying I always love myself and I am always comfortable in my own skin--just that it's getting better.
I am working on my list of 34 things to do before I am 35 and I can say #1 on the list is to buy a freaking house.
Happy Birthday to me!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!

Fizzgig said...

happy birthday! and i agree, i never believed the malarky about getting better with age i thought it was just something old people said. but its kinda awesome!

Alana said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the weekend :)

Katie @ Healthy Heddleston said...

Happy Birthday!!!!