9.15.2010

some Wednesday TMI



My eating and food cravings have gotten a bit out of control. I can't. stop. eating. And the more carbs the better and then throw in a mini ice cream Drumstick and you're all set. I can't decide if it's stress eating between the possibility of a family of four moving in upstairs, my inability to find a house I want to buy, my crazy next door neighbor, my dog that seems to forget he is housebroken, work or something else all together (PMS?). This out of control eating has got to stop. So I decided to go back to what I know will make me stop eating and FAST, I went back to Alli-only one pill a day (I still have to go to work). I know it's bad, I know it's a cop out, I know, I know, I know I have no self control. But Alli works-and kind of for the reason you think it does, if you know anything about it. And if you don't, I will tell you in the nicest way possible, it makes you afraid to eat anything bad for you out of fear that you might poop your pants.

So today was a bunch of people's last day in the department so they brought in donuts and we had a cake. And did I mention the lack of self control?! So it's a couple of hours later and let's just say I think I need to go home.

1 comment:

Organic Warrior said...

I have the flu-want to come kiss me? haha. I think I've lost 5 pounds in 2 days.