9.17.2010

let's do and say we didn't

Because it seems like all I have been doing is admiting the stupid/embarassing/cringe-worthy things I do (or that go on in my head), I figured I would continue the trend and admit that I really, really, really want to see this movie. Emma Stone was on Chelsea Lately earlier this week and Chelsea said the movie was really funny (and normally she doesn't say it's funny if it isn't-normally she says nothing). And even without an endorsement from Chelsea, I wanted to see it.
Anyone want to go see this with me...this weekend? We don't have to tell anyone.

3 comments:

Fizzgig said...

i think it looks cute!! but i have far too many horror movies to watch before they go away! this may be a good red box!!

Cleshopaholic said...

I want to see this too!!! I liked her in The Rocker!!!

Tiffany said...

I saw it and it was fab! John Hughes would be proud:)