9.02.2010

do you know what happens when you go to dinner with bloggers?

This happens....
And this...
And this...

Cameras were only out for a second or two but the positions these ladies put themselves in for a good photo was too funny to let pass.  So I joined in an became yet another girl at the table with a camera out.
It's been too long since my last trip to Ty Fun.  I am glad these ladies (Heather of Mile 26 and More, Katrina of Bite Buff, and Allison of Green Dog Wine) wanted to go and check it out. 

3 comments:

Heather said...

You know you love it.

allijag said...

Love it :)

Joanne said...

Love those photos. I often wonder what people think when I assume those "photographer" positions when dining out. But it must be quite amusing to other diners when all of you at the table are "angling" about your food. :)