8.04.2010

a true sign of getting older



This morning I realized I was getting older. Was it the 5:30am workout? Was it creaking joints/sore muscles? Was it the Glucosamine, Fish Oil, Vitamin D cocktail I had with breakfast? Nope, it wasn't any of those things. It was the booty text I received at 10:39pm asking if I was still awake. And I was not. I remember not that long ago when the same texts, from the same person, came in a bit later-like 2am. And I was awake--and usually willing to participate in some after hours drinking and the like. Now he has to text before 11 and still can't catch me awake?!

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

im not there yet, but where i am is i contemplate reasons not to go out late more than i use to. weeeelll im already in my pjs....etc.

i feel ya

Courtney said...

So are we talking to you know who again?