8.23.2010

RIP my little nano


A few weeks back I talked about the stuff I store in my bra.  One thing I won't be storing in there anymore, my nano.  There are actually two reasons, I won't be tucking the nano in to my bra strap on runs.  One is because the nano isn't really working anymore.  Two is because apparently I sweat too much.  I sweat enough that the nano got water damage and that's the reason the screen is wonky and the play button only works half the time.  Guy at the genius bar told me that there was significant water damage to the nano....um, yeah buddy that's from my boob sweat (ok, technically shoulder sweat but boob sweat sounds so much better than shoulder sweat).  
So Nikki, you win- I won't be storing stuff in my bra anymore.  Lesson learned.

3 comments:

Fizzgig said...

oosh. good to know, i always put my phone in my bra when i run!

Allison M. said...

i think the same thing about my little shuffle. sometimes i click it on the back of my collar and I sweat a lot.

Heather said...

I can't even see half the screen on my nano! I've vowed to use it til it dies....which will most likely be soon.