8.20.2010

house hunting is awesome, or not

I don't like house hunting very much. Sure those first 20 houses were fun...I mean you get to look at people's stuff and judge them. Then it becomes sad-because sometimes people selling their house is not a fun occassion. Next is frustrating. I haven't moved out of the frustrating part of the equation. I can't find a house I like, let alone love and want to buy and spend the next 30 years paying off. If I kind of like the house, it's one block from I-90 and sounds like the freeway runs across your front porch (well, because it kind of does). If the house is in a good location, the house is most surely going to suck. And if it's in a good location and the price is good, I am pretty sure I am going to be afraid to open any closets or go in to the basement for fear there is going to be a dead body in there.
I kind of think the house is hiding somewhere along with my future husband---I was never all that good at hide and seek or my favorite pool game:
Marco.....

1 comment:

House and land said...

For me house hunting is an exciting time. But it's important to know what are the steps to take before, during and after the house hunting process.