8.10.2010

apache...jump on it, jump on it.


If you asked my co-workers, a couple of them might tell you that my priorities are a little askew. No, my work isn't slipping. My workouts aren't slipping either. And that's what they are saying the problem is...it's been over a week since the first contact with an old "friend" and I have picked sleeping and working out over sleepovers and cuddle time. (and one co-worker wants you to know it's been a while so I really should get on that...pun intended. Yeah, she's the same one that critiques my outfits and makeup. And no, we don't hate her.)

3 comments:

Heatha said...

Good for you, girl.

But, I'm in agreement, you really should get on that. :)

Jane said...

Do it! (I.e. do him.) But also get your sleep. Sleep is underrated.

Fizzgig said...

I sent this to a coworker while on vacay who had a very similar story recently, that finally went somewhere.


its about time