7.08.2010

the tears of a clown



"Now if there's a smile on my face
It's only there trying to fool the public
...
Like a clown I pretend to be glad"

I was looking through a friend's photos recently and I notice how their photos paint the picture of everything being sunshine and roses not only in their life but their friends' lives too.  Except I know that these pictures of happiness can be deceiving, things are not what they seem. 

I unfortunately can't hide when I am upset or sad or pissed off or tired or annoyed (and I have been all of these in the last couple of months-especially with my family and some of my friends. Just ask me, I will tell you).  I try to hide my true feelings but it's written all over my face.  I just don't what the point of using up all that energy to try and paint a false picture to the outside world. 

I need that energy to kick LeBron's ass for dissing my city on NATIONAL F-ING TELEVISION.  

1 comment:

Heather said...

I still can't believe it. I'm so pissed about it.