6.13.2010

Sunday Bacon

I filled up the baby pool today. Bacon wasn't really sure how he felt about it.
I on the other hand almost sat in it to try and cool off.

Mom is still in the hospital with no release date set. There are more tests scheduled for tomorrow to try and figure out what the current issue is. There have been small improvements that I am afraid to discuss for fear that she will have a set back the minute I put the post up. It's been a rough couple of weeks. And if you want to send good thoughts, prayers, whatever the case may be...is it wrong to ask that you focus them on bowel sounds and less output from the ng?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne- I don't know if you remember me, but I was your mom's roommate in the hospital. I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about her and I pray for her every night. Please tell her that I said hello and I would love to stay updated on how she is doing. Also I know it must be hard for you to watch your mom to go trough this. Sometimes I feel worse for my parents, I think it may be harder for them to watch me. If you ever want to talk let me know. jlgiacobbe@gmail.com. Also just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love that pic of Bacon! Boston Terriers are the BEST!!! Take care and I am praying for bowel sounds!! Jessica