6.02.2010

National Learn to Row Day--this Saturday 6.5.10


Cleveland Rowing Foundation is participating in the national learn to row day this Saturday (6.5.10) The boathouse is on Carter Road in the Flats. The program is free but does require you to pre-register. You can go HERE to find out more info and register.

This is my absolute favorite way to see Cleveland--sometimes the smell isn't all that great but you get a view of the city that you can't get from anywhere else. There are days when I miss rowing a lot (and the Dirty Oars-my old rowing team) but then I see the teams carrying to boat to the water and I don't miss that part of it.

1 comment:

Organic Warrior said...

The girl at my office was on the rowing team & I thought-wow that's weird-haha! (I grew up in farm country, obviously)