6.23.2010

Elvis lives and the Rendezvous

I still have Memphis on the brain a little bit today. I haven't even processed all my photos from Graceland and the weird little thing I noticed (more to come on that, I promise). This morning I woke up craving the BBQ from the Rendezvous. The brisket was amazing and I still have phantom tastes of it. So what did I do? Yep, I went online and bought some of their BBQ sauce and seasoning. And since I was still thinking about Memphis, I was thinking about the shirt I didn't buy at Graceland. So of course I headed to their official site to see if I could find the shirt...I couldn't. But I did find this treasure-and it's kind of similar in that they both had shiny gold glasses.

1 comment:

Sue The Caring Foodie said...

Hey Suzanne! Met you at Amp150 the other night. Thanks for the tip on ordering BBQ sauce from the Rendezvous. I cannot wait to get my order in....