5.07.2010

I spend my internet time wisely

While searching for a Cavs jersey for Bacon (yeah, I am kind of disgusted in myself too...), I stumbled on a website that has all kinds of clothes for dogs. Many of the clothes could be considered pet abuse and should be punishable by law.



Here are a few of my favorites:
Perfect for all Fourth of July parites and any white trash moment you wish.



"Bitch Magnet"


seriously, how adorable is this?!

For your bathing beauty?

Hang ten.



argh!!!!



2 comments:

angelasw said...

so we're pretty hardcore losers and we're dressing up our dog for our engagement/wedding pictures. He's either going to wear a tux or a collar with bowtie. Ive looked other places and this place is about half the cost of others I've found. Thanks for sharing!

Bite Buff said...

Ha! I love the photos. I totally admit that I dress my dog up for Halloween. And she may or may not have a Syracuse University shirt and Browns jersey. She hates me for it.