5.26.2010

another mom update

There have been some complications and lots of pain. And I may or may not have had a mental breakdown yesterday night (and this morning at work at my desk-awesome sauce). But some good news came in today--the results of the biopsy came back-NEGATIVE! So it's not cancer just a wicked infection. There are some other complications but they are working on getting those under control and it really sounds like there is a good course of action. She is still in the hospital with no release date...yet. But we're getting closer.
Thanks to everyone for their good thoughts and prayers. We're not done yet, but I do believe they are working.

2 comments:

Always a Bridesmaid said...

PHEW! That's good news! :)

Courtney said...

I am thinking of you. My mom is here, she just flew in if you want to ask her any questions. She is good, you know since she was a nurse.