4.22.2010

I can't believe I am even going to put this in print


I am missing my daily (OK, 6 out of 7 days) 5k walk/runs with Bacon. I can't even believe such thoughts are even in my head-if someone would have told me a year ago that not only would I walk everyday and basically do a 5k 6 days a week I would have kicked them in the shins and then call them names. And I pity the fool that would have told me I would actually enjoy this.
It's been 5 days and I am not sure I can handle another day. My puppy is acting like an asshole because he isn't getting rid of any puppy energy. I am acting like an asshole because my puppy is driving me insane. And walking without him doesn't really help the my puppy is an asshole problem...

2 comments:

ANG* said...

puppies are little assholes, aren't they? but i still love them.

also, cute header! not sure when you changed it...

allijag said...

LOL - oh Bacon! He isn't capable of being an asshole! Would dogsitting Lando and Harvey tonight help the situation? Because speaking of assholes...

My husband left them out over night the last time I was out of town, and so I have no idea what to expect this time around!