4.16.2010

Happy Friday


I hope everyone is having a good Friday. I took Bacon to have his bits removed today. And because he's million dollar puppy, of course it couldn't be easy. His bits had not descended and they had to kind of do a bit more extensive surgery than a normal neutering-multiple incision line in his tummy and I swear they shaved half his chest. This surgery stressed me out something fierce. I barely slept last night (even after consuming a lot of beer to help with the stress) and there might have been tears in the parking lot of the vet's office after dropping him off. He's home now and I am feeling a little bit silly for stressing out so much. And I am enjoying the cozy time with him where he is not trying to chew my hand off. Watching him walk around the house like he is drunk is pretty fun too.
poster available here.

3 comments:

allijagg said...

Awww poor little Bacon! I'll say - the day Lando has her surgery, was one of the worst days of my life. I wanted to cry she looked so sad and hurt. So I totally understand! ;)

Jane said...

I'm glad there were no complications removing the Bacon bits. I hope he feels better soon!

Kristin said...

awwww poor bacon. glad he is home safe!