4.28.2010

blog breakup

One of my friends emailed me today to tell me she broke up with a blog today (and it wasn't mine). She said she even sent them a little break up note-nothing mean, I believe she said it was "very cordial but matter of fact ." The news of her breakup made me giggle. I broke up with the blog too, just no note letting them know. I just disappeared like some mediocre date that never bothered to call again. She's a better person than I am.
photo from the blog that we broke up with.

4 comments:

Organic Warrior said...

You broke up with John & Sherry? WHY? You don't have to tell me, but I am really dying to know! Seriously, email me. Please? I know I'm a loser.

Suzanne said...

It became too much about the baby on board. I didn't like them enough to endure the daily talk about nurseries, baby bumps, baby this and baby that. I know they are excited about it, doesn't mean I have to be. So I disappeared...
I did go back and check on them when my friend emailed me and I realized I didn't miss them.

Fizzgig said...

i think sometimes people go thru a metamorphasis when they have kids. I have been lucky to have friends w/kids that still talk about life.

Organic Warrior said...

Ok, I get it. Whenever there's a big gathering of friends, I am always with the guys because all the women talk about are kids. Yes, I have kids too, but I also have my own life-which is a little horrifying to them, by the way.