2.04.2010

I am going to need a warm bowl of chili next Saturday...

At the beginning of the year, I made a list of a bunch of road races I wanted to do. I am not exactly sure what got in to me but there are about 7 or so races that I am very seriously hoping to run. (Did I really just say, "hoping to run?!" I think I did.) Anyway, the first of these races is next weekend. It's the Chili Bowl 5k. The weather 10 days out appears to be good: sunny and 31 degrees. I already paid my money, so I am committed good weather or not. I think I might need to be committed too because I am also seriously considering training for a sprint triathlon later this year.
image found here.

1 comment:

JenC said...

No way! That would be awesome! Let me know if you need any race choices.

Have fun at the Chili Bowl!