1.07.2010

I am off to drink my Brita and chew some Extra gum

But I'll be damned if they think I am going to start shopping at Wal-mart. Biggest Loser, how could you? Wal-mart?! Now you are hurting my feelings. Why couldn't you sell out to Target?
While watching the season 9 premiere I decided my early fan favorite to be Orange. Mainly because they have some rockin' hair. Daris had me when he was on the scale in front of that gym full of people. Not going to lie, there might have been some tears (even though I want to blame it on PMS, I think the truth might have been that he hit a little too close to home for my liking). And then mama screaming in the gym...and causing Bob to get all Southern (that accent looks good on you Bob). Love them!

But I couldn't shake the feeling that he sort of looked like a previous BL contestant. It didn't take me long to figure out who....Matt. Do you see it? Or is just me?

1 comment:

Always a Bridesmaid said...

I thought the SAME thing about him looking like Matt!